November 29, 2010

Great idea!

Call me Roz! I'm just a regular person who likes to cook and is into baking at this time. I think that this is something I am really into that I just want to be able to express my thoughts and share it with you.

Tonight, I got done baking and decorating a sumptuous looking (at least that's what I thought) cake with creamy chocolate frosting. I told my husband that I was so delighted with the outcome and I got him to take some pictures of it so I can post in FB. I've been doing this a lot but I am not satisfied with just posting pictures...I wanted more. Then my husband asked, "Why don't you start blogging about what you make?" Oh, I love him! I thought it was such a great idea. And so, here I am trying to do what my husband suggested and what I think I love to do. 

So that is how it all started. I hope that you guys will like it as I share my passion. My goal is to be able to encourage you that as I am just a regular citizen of this world that cooking and baking...IT'S A PIECE O' CAKE! You can do it too!






No comments: